Oh wow! There’s people!

Front Lobby Forums Open Lounge Oh wow! There’s people!

• Oh wow! There’s people!

Posted by revcasey on April 7, 2024 at 2:32 pm

Oh wow, a clutch of people joined while I slept! It’s so amazing to see. Do you also want to join a #Fedverse connected discussion site for #TTRPG fans to talk game design and #RPGTheory? Come on over and join us!

https://rpgdesign.quest

Whether you’re a RPG #IndieGameDev deep in the weeds or just a game lover, come talk games with us!

monkeyEcho replied 3 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • revtest

April 7, 2024 at 2:57 pm

Testing a reply.

• revcasey

Organizer
      April 7, 2024 at 3:07 pm

And I’m replying to me again without my admin shield and with a browser ID that should trigger the overzealous filter rule. Sorry to the couple people who got caught by the overly aggressive anti-spam walls!

• feyearth

April 7, 2024 at 3:08 pm

Really hoping to see this space grow into somewhere we can discuss gaming and help each other

• revcasey

Organizer
      April 7, 2024 at 3:14 pm

Yay! Glad to see I fixed the too aggressive spam filter. And I’m hoping too! Lots of people have expressed a desire for a retro place like this. And the main social media sites & Discord lack the coherent discussions and accessible archives. I had the ability to make this happen. So I did!

• Boone

April 7, 2024 at 3:10 pm

This feels so old school and nostalgic. Love it. Excited to see what kind of discussions will be had here.

• revcasey

Organizer
      April 7, 2024 at 3:19 pm
      💕 That’s part of the idea! I’m trying to blend a nostalgic memory of the old forum/portal sites with some modern functionality and such. A bit more robust with live chat and all, but in the ideal it should feel a bit familiar for those who haunted the old places.
  • monkeyEcho

April 18, 2024 at 5:11 pm

Hey there, thanks for having me! Looking forward to read and share some interesting stuff.

Reply to: revcasey
Oh wow, a clutch of people joined while I slept! …
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now
RPG Design Quest